Where am I and other stuff!

I can be found by appointment, business mobile is 416-902-7954, by email papantz@rogers.com, can send messages via Facebook as well.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Trolling for Treasure


I brake for junk :)

 



The fun is all in the hunt!!! Ohhh how much fun it is to go trolling for treasure and nothing says it better than a bunch of pictures showing all the great finds and furniture waiting for their "rebirth".






  a mismass of pews


never quite know what you are going to find - but it's always interesting and it's almost always a lot of work

Ohh my - I've been lucky recently with some great pieces - they are gonna hurt saying good bye to when I finish them so I promised myself I'd keep a few.  Decisions ... decisions :(
 

what a surprise when the drawer fell open :))))
 
Being able to see something's potential happens when your mind is open to possibilities.  When I feel like going out and exploring, I go out and explore.  That is when I know I have an open mind and the energy to look beyond what is there and see what could be. 
 
October 2012 is going to be a busy month.  Many pieces of furniture all collected for transformations.  Some to be presented at my first collaberative efforts with a bunch of talented ladies at our Da Vintage Divas Harvest Sale October 31, 2012.  Here are some of the items that I'm trying to transform in three weeks.
 







I am seriously going to need to either clone myself or hire elves and unearth fairy dust ...


I'm am just about filled to the rafters with projects but how can you resist some of these great picking finds.  I try being restrained and go in with a budget.  Sometimes I have to put stuff back to get the piece I'm really after and other times can squeeze in everything.   Today's funny adventure was filled with a chipmunk that looked like a ferret came out to say hello to me.   Just kept coming closer and closer to me until I started to say noooo little chipmunk stay away - of course at the same time a guy was in there with a dog who heard chipmunk - lolol.  My worse fear is opening something and a mouse or spider popping out!

No comments:

Post a Comment