Where am I and other stuff!

I can be found by appointment, business mobile is 416-902-7954, by email papantz@rogers.com, can send messages via Facebook as well.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Dark Side - Gothic, Skulls, Spooky and Strange

 
 
Full swing into October and the richer, deeper colours have been a part of many projects.  Thanksgiving just passed and Halloween is around the corner.  My gothic inspired pieces are in full swing.  I love grey as an all around colour and with punches of bold accent colours like red or purple with some silvers and golds, it is an elegant combination.  When offset with whites it's beautiful and calm.

completely unstaged - my cats love mirrors




Upcycling gone mad - a vintage bread box turned into a sugar skull storage box!






Everyone once in a while I love the macabre, the strange, quirky ... I also love gothic inspired furnishings and decor - not too over-the-top but just enough to stop the press.






 
 
 



 
Glazes and highlights - so cool Percy checking out the mirror - oooh spooky :))
 
 I see a bad moon arising - CCR was quite inspiring - the song helped me design this spooky moonshine lantern cover out of an old grain feeder






 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment