Where am I and other stuff!

I can be found by appointment, business mobile is 416-902-7954, by email papantz@rogers.com, can send messages via Facebook as well.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

any road will get you there



Favourite tale from childhood - Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan (rabbits and pirates) ... hhaaa ... hhaa
I'll dive into my dark side later :)


Wrought iron bistro table and chair - before they went to Wonderland
It has been an amazing experience sharing my love of Alice with friends and clients - what a diverse group of women from their early 20s - through to 60s.  I have to admit I am surprised ... happy surprise that we share a love of the quirky, whimsical and humour of Alice in Wonderland.

They will never be the same again - and it's all nonsense and Follow the White Rabbit





If you asked me how I came up with this - I haven't a clue

This reminds me of a tea party chair - elegant and whimsical with its soft coral and copper legs and trim - love the lavender velvet!



Doesn't this rabbit put a smile on your face - he does everytime I see him, he never gets old.




 
Alice and the flamingo
 








Sometimes I believe I have to accomplish six impossible chores before breakfast ... hhaaa.  I really pushed my imagination with this one.  The chair was an odd duck that reminded me of a playing card.

Honestly I don't know how this became an Alice chair.  I went out hunting for a table a few days after I finished the chair.  I wanted a wierd little table that looked like it could run away.  In the end, everything turned out how I imagined it.  They are already gone, I enjoyed them for about a week.  All because I said yes to a trade - one coca-cola cooler for a chair. 


 

Any sign will get you there --- I think it's a tie between the Rabbit and the Flamingos, they are just too much fun!
A country pine cupboard doesn't really hint at being anything but country ...

This was a good day to spend an entire day on transforming something plain to something unexpected
 sitting in the kitchen drying before finished...
 
 
 
 sound the trumpet - it's done - woohooo - hint (little crack in window pane) peeking through to the other side :))

No comments:

Post a Comment