Where am I and other stuff!

I can be found by appointment, business mobile is 416-902-7954, by email papantz@rogers.com, can send messages via Facebook as well.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Decoupage Diva




 


For the record, this funny description was given to me by a friend and client who enjoys many of my decoupage projects.









recycling old paper and newsprints - they make wonderful vintage looking mats and borders


my hundred + year old sign - made from architectural salvage from our home
 
Fifty Shades of Grey inspired Make-up Bag ... lol you don't see it from an old Samsonite


 


plain unfinished pine scroll projects

I have gone wild collecting pretty ceramic knobs for all my different projects!
 
 A lot of people looking for interesting small tables and plant stands.  Here is a typical Bombay 1980s well constructed plant stand in it's ready for a transformation stage.
Three good coats of this colour I mixed up for a harvest table.  It's a blue-green-gray.  Really nice and I have a bit left over for some smaller pieces of furniture. 

 
 
I found some pretty art deco trim from old scrapbook clipart - had fun on many projects - doing a bit of decoupaging on mattes and borders


 

No comments:

Post a Comment